Reconnect with your fellow SGMP colleagues and friends at the 2022 NEC, held June 14-16, 2022, at the Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown! The 2022 NEC Online Auction is SGMP’s largest fundraising event to benefit Gilmer Institute of Learning scholarships for members to attend the National Education Conference (NEC).
Online auction bids will be taken from a cell phone or computer. Auction participants can bid anywhere, anytime while the auction is open right from their own device. Best of all, SGMP members, their families and friends are invited to participate and place their bids!
We are requesting all kinds of donations! Don’t be afraid to think outside the box and let your imagination be your guide.
- Hotel Stays: Include complimentary parking, meals at the hotel or local restaurants, spa treatments, attraction passes or sporting events.
- Reward Points: Donate hotel, airline or Amtrak reward points.
- Holiday Decor
- Tech Gadgets
- Gift Baskets: Coffee – chocolate lovers – spa day – movie night – date night – family game night – road trip – dog lovers – cat lovers – picnic in the park.
- Gift Cards: Donate an unused gift card.
- Unique Items: Handmade crafts – woodworking – art – photography – children’s toys, books, accessories.
- Vacation Packages: Consider offering a 2-nights to a 7-nights stay with breakfast or food credit, golf or spa package.
- Tickets: Donate admission tickets to amusement parks, museums or family activities
Use the button below to submit a brief description of your item for the 2022 NEC Online Auction. Please complete one form per submission and submit no later than Thursday, May 12, 2022.
As we all contend with our “new normal” this year, make time to attend the 2022 NEC to reconnect with your fellow government meeting colleagues. Together there can be no doubt that SGMP members are RESILIENT and ON THE RISE! Register for the 2022 NEC today.