Travel to NEC
Travel, Parking and Directions to Detroit
If you are flying into Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW), the 2019 NEC hotel is 21 miles east of the airport. The hotel does not provide shuttle service, however, there are other transportation options:
- Ride Skoot Shuttle – $43 round trip; fee: $23 (one way) ; on request
- Estimated taxi fare: $52 (one way)
Take I-94 East, exit Lodge Freeway (M10) South. Lodge Freeway becomes Jefferson Avenue. Turn right on Beaubien – just past the GM Renaissance Center building.
- Self-Parking is available at the Beaubien at Port Atwater garages on Beaubien Street.
- For Valet Parking, turn right on Atwater. Turn right at Renaissance Drive. The hotel is on the right.
- Self-Parking is also available in the Miller garage located across from the hotel main entrance on Renaissance Drive.
We are honored to be in Detroit for 2019 NEC during the popular Windsor-Detroit International Freedom Festival, a multi-day celebration that marks Canada Day on July 1 and American Independence Day on July 4. If you are arriving to Detroit on Monday, June 24, you will need to be at the hotel no later than 2:00 pm. The city of Detroit will be celebrating the International Freedom Festival with a fireworks show, and all local roads will be shut down.
- Off-site parking, fee: $5 hourly, $20 USD daily
- On-site parking, fee: $25 daily
- Valet parking, fee: $35 daily
- Self-Parking available in Beaubien, Port Atwater (both on Beaubien Street) and Center garages (Renaissance Drive).
1 mile N from hotel
Detroit Amtrak Station
5 miles N from Hotel
Photo courtesy of Vito Palmisano, Detroit Marriott.
Photo courtesy of Christie’s Photographic Solutions.